Much done but lttle to show for it today. On the figures front I'm still prepping the cavalry before painting, the reins being the thing that really slows me down here.
On the photo side I've decided some investment in new gear is required, as well as learning to take better photos with what I've got. I've a tripod on order for the camera so there should be some improvement in my photos soon.
On the map editor, I've added a town generation algorithm that calculates population based on surrounding landscape and an urbanisation factor. The random terrain generator can now generate towns and can create roads between them.